The Hyllus jacket by Arcteryx is perfect for shredding some sick turns or even just grabbing a bagel and lox on the Upper East Side while having a Nor'easter, I know, I said it. Either way this jacket surpasses most with its extra warm fleece interior and its protective outer shell. Adding more power to the insulation battle - the Hyllus flexes its hi-loft muscle to save the day. A comfy, long shag fleece on the inside snares body heat, and the incredible breathe-through capabilities of the smooth outer face keeps moisture under control. Delivering great mid-weight insulation, the Hyllus is pretty much a perennial favorite.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Men's Hyllus Jacket
- Insulated, highly breathable Polartec Power Shield O2 High Loft maintains comfort during aerobic activity
- Articulated elbows, no-lift gusseted underarms for freedom of movement
- Chest pocket with laminated zip, two hand pockets with laminated zippers and two internal dump pockets
- Laminated hem with drawcord adjustment
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Men's Hyllus Jacket
- Weight: (M): 19.2 oz / 544 g
- Fit: Relaxed, hip length
- Polartec Power Shield O2 High Loft
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.