Moosejaw Staff Pick - Eoin "MMB", Moosejaw Secret Headquarters
The Men's Hyllus hoody by Arcteryx turns up the heat another notch, so much so that you'll want to take this one with you from Cold Mountain to Mt. Washington. That's right, the Hyllus Hoody has a hi-loft interior that creates a warm zone, and the air-permeable outer face provides maximum breathability during active use. This fleece jacket makes layering simple and delivers a pill-free finish that stays looking new. Think of the Hyllus as your go-to outer-wear for getting through those cold lulls of winter, to making the most out of what's around.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Men's Hyllus Hoody
- Insulated and breathable Polartec Power Shield O2 High Loft
- Articulated elbows, no-lift gusseted underarms for optimal range of motion
- Sleeve pocket, two hand pockets with laminated zippers, two internal mesh dump pockets
- Laminated hem with drawcord adjustment
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Men's Hyllus Hoody
- Weight: (M): 21.2 oz / 600 g
- Fit: Relaxed, hip length
- Polartec Power Shield O2 High Loft
ARC'TERYX RELAXED FIT: Arc'teryx relaxed fit garments rely on both articulation and higher volume patterns to provide better comfort and mobility. This is a looser fit that provides room for a base layer plus a thick cold weather mid-layer. If you will NOT wear this style over a base or mid-layer, you may consider sizing down if you prefer a closer fit. Check out the size guide to learn how to calculate your body measurements before selecting a size.
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.