Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Arc’teryx Men's Zeta LT Hybrid Jacket is a storm jacket for unexpected storms on the trail. The Zeta LT is durable and lightweight, so you can charge through the muddy trail without being weighed down. When not being worn, it packs down small and can be stuffed in a front pack pocket or strapped to the outside. When on, the combination of N40r Gore-Tex PacLite and N40p Gore-Tex 3L works together to keep your body from overheating as well as shielding you from the torrents from above. A durable water repellent allows water droplets to bead up on the surface of the fabric, to prevent soaking in. The trim fit is low in bulk and stays closer to your body, allowing for a next-to-skin base layer underneath. The articulation in the elbows and gusseted underarms ensure you can still move comfortably. Hide the StowHood away and open the pit zips on warmer, drizzling days to keep cool. For once you will have the one-up on nature.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Men's Zeta LT Hybrid Jacket
- Compact, lightweight Gore-Tex fabric with Paclite technology used in main body; reinforced with 3L Gore-Tex with tricot technology in high wear areas (hybrid mapping)
- Low profile StowHood allows for a clean look
- Water Tight pit zippers vent rapidly
- Two hand pockets with Water Tight zippers
- Longer length provides full coverage; laminated drop back hem with hem drawcord
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Men's Zeta LT Hybrid Jacket
- Weight: 13.4 oz / 380 g
- Fit: Trim, hip length
- N40r Gore-Tex fabric with Paclite product technology
- N40p Gore-Tex fabric with 3L tricot technology
ARC'TERYX TRIM FIT: These trim fitting pieces share motion-friendly traits with the Arc'teryx Athletic Fit, but are patterned with lower volume for reduced bulk. Arc'teryx trim fit styles are sized for a base layer and a trim synthetic or down filled mid-layer. Check out the size guide to learn how to calculate your body measurements before selecting a size.
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.