Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Arc’teryx Men’s Zeta AR Jacket is a waterproof jacket for long hiking trips. Three layer Gore-Tex fabric with DWR finish (durable water repellent) keeps you dry with each step into the ever-changing weather on the trail. Inside features a tricot backer for a soft feel next to your skin. A tall collar protects your neck from dripping tree limbs and stows the hood when the weather is non-threatening. The Zeta AR hits at the hip and lightweight to easily stuff into your pack to await the next storm.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Men's Zeta AR Jacket
- Gore-Tex fabric with 3L tricot backer has good next-to-skin feel and durability
- Low profile StowHood for a clean look and feel when the hood isn't needed
- Two hand pockets with Water Tight zippers; laminated internal pocket
- Laminated drop back hem with hem drawcord
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Men's Zeta AR Jacket
- Weight: 16.0 oz / 455 g
- Athletic fit that is hip length, meaning anatomical shaping and gussets are used in the design to give you free range of motion by minimizing excessive bulk
- N40p Gore-Tex fabric with 3L tricot technology
ARC'TERYX ATHLETIC FIT: The Arc'teryx Athletic Fit garments are considered their "standard" fit and feature complex patterns that utilize anatomical shaping and gussets to enhance motion and eliminate any excess bulk. Athletic fit styles are trimmer than Arc'teryx relaxed fit styles, but still offer room for a base layer, a light fleece mid-layer, and a synthetic or down filled mid-layer. Put simply, their Athletic Fit should fit true to size, but be sure to check out the size guide to learn how to calculate your body measurements before selecting a size.
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.