The Arc’teryx Men’s Zenta LT Glove is a softshell glove with fleece lining without the bulk for skiing or snowboarding. The thin cuff wraps easily and fits well under your jacket so they’re out of the way. The waterproof breathable Gore-Tex XCR keeps you dry and the leather palm provides strength. Dexterity is the name of the game so you can grab onto what you need without cold fingertips.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Men's Zenta LT Glove
- Burly Double Weave softshell outer glove with leather palm has Gore-Tex XCR waterproof / breathable liner
- Polartec Wind Pro high loft fleece insulation is warm and supple providing dexterity and sensitivity
- Short, slim fitting cuff layers easily under a jacket cuff
- Precision fit Velcro adjustment tab
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Men's Zenta LT Glove
- Weight: 7.1 oz / 200 g
- Trim fit
- Gore-Tex XCR technology
- Leather palm overlay
- Burly Double Weave softshell on the wrist and back of the hands
- Polartec Wind Pro mid loft fleece liner
ARC'TERYX TRIM FIT: These trim fitting pieces share motion-friendly traits with the Arc'teryx Athletic Fit, but are patterned with lower volume for reduced bulk. Arc'teryx trim fit styles are sized for a base layer and a trim synthetic or down filled mid-layer. Check out the size guide to learn how to calculate your body measurements before selecting a size.
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.