The Arc’teryx Men’s Zenta AR Glove is a waterproof glove for skiing and snowboarding. The Gore-Tex XCR fabric in the Zenta AR Gloves will keep your hands nice and dry throughout the day. A full length gauntlet can be cinched down as well for blocking out powdery snow. Patterned with an anatomical shape improves not only the fit, but allows you to grip your ski poles much easier. The 140g Coreloft insulation keeps your paws warm so you can stay out all day. All while leather palms provide reinforcement and a sleek look out on the slopes.
DECENT FEATURES of the Arcteryx Men's Zenta AR Glove
- Burly Double Weave softshell outer glove with leather palm has Gore-Tex XCR waterproof / breathable liner
- 200 g Primaloft One insulation provides additional warmth
- Softshell fabrics add suppleness to back of hand
- Glove friendly, easy pull, one-handed gauntlet drawcords self-adjusting wrist elastic
- Wide gauntlet slides easily over shell and insulation layers
- Weight: M: 7.1 oz / 200 g
- Fit: Athletic e3D
- Gore-Tex XCR technology
- Leather palm overlay
- Burly Double Weave softshell on the wrist and back of the hands
- Polartec Wind Pro mid loft fleece liner
ARC'TERYX ATHLETIC FIT: The Arc'teryx Athletic Fit garments are considered their "standard" fit and feature complex patterns that utilize anatomical shaping and gussets to enhance motion and eliminate any excess bulk. Athletic fit styles are trimmer than Arc'teryx relaxed fit styles, but still offer room for a base layer, a light fleece mid-layer, and a synthetic or down filled mid-layer. Put simply, their Athletic Fit should fit true to size, but be sure to check out the size guide to learn how to calculate your body measurements before selecting a size.
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.