The Men's Visio Comp Jacket by Arcteryx is a lightweight, breathable and weather resistant jacket designed for trail running or winter aerobic activities in less-than-ideal conditions. This wind shirt is trim fitting and features stretch side panels that efficiently manage heat build-up and provide unrestricted mobility when you're ripping through a trail run. The articulated elbows and gusseted underarms, stretch side panels and laminated die-cut Velcro cuffs reduce bulk and won't catch or tear off, keeping you moving like a fox through the woods. The full front zip has a laminated windflap and the collar is made with soft fleece for snuggly contact with your face. The adjustable hem draw cord provides additional versatility when you're trying to keep your body at just the right temperature. This jacket was designed with 360-degree reflectivity so everyone can see you at night, which won't leave you stealthy like a ninja. Although you still can be a ninja by day, but maybe a different profession by night is something you should look in to.
DECENT FEATURES of the Arcteryx Men's Visio Comp Jacket
- Stretchy side panels, articulated elbows and gusseted underarms provide freedom of movement
- Trim, fleece-lined collar
- Drop back laminated hem cinches tight with adjustable drawcord
- Internal chest pocket with laminated zipper
The SPECS of the Arcteryx Men's Visio Comp Jacket
- Weight: (M): 7.2 oz / 203.2 g
- Fit: Trim fit with e3D, hip length
- Fabric: 250N Windstopper 3L-100% Nylon, Circuit-Polyester weave, 100% Polyester
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.