The Men's Venta SV Jacket by Arcteryx is a windproof, breathable, lightly insulated jacket delivering the highest level of protection in Arcteryx's softshell category. As you're shredding the slopes, durable water repellent finish, full-front zip with a wind flap will keep you completely protected from the tougher conditions. As you slide into the lodge, unzip the pit zippers for easy ventilation. When you decide to take your gloves off to pack a snowball and successfully hit your buddy in the head, tighten the laminated Velcro cuffs and revert back to your hand pockets to de-thaw your cold fists then grab your digital camera from the internal chest pocket to document the madness. As he plans his revenge, stuff your face in the warm soft-brushed lined collar for extra comfort.
DECENT FEATURES of the Arcteryx Men's Venta SV Jacket
- Uses a combination of three Windstopper fabrics to maximize comfort and durability
- Pit zippers for easy venting, full front zip with wind flap
- Helmet compatible DropHood is designed to rotate with your head
- Two hand pockets and internal chest pocket with laminated zip
- Drop back style laminated hem cinches tight with drawcord adjusters
The SPECS of the Arcteryx Men's Venta SV Jacket
- Weight: (M): 22.9 oz / 650 g
- Fit: Athletic
- N72s Windstopper 3L (lo-loft)
- N72s Windstopper 3L (hi-loft)
- N70p Windstopper 3L (hi-loft)
ARC'TERYX ATHLETIC FIT: The Arc'teryx Athletic Fit garments are considered their "standard" fit and feature complex patterns that utilize anatomical shaping and gussets to enhance motion and eliminate any excess bulk. Athletic fit styles are trimmer than Arc'teryx relaxed fit styles, but still offer room for a base layer, a light fleece mid-layer, and a synthetic or down filled mid-layer. Put simply, their Athletic Fit should fit true to size, but be sure to check out the size guide to learn how to calculate your body measurements before selecting a size.
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.