The Arcteryx Men's Venta MX Hoody. This premium-quality hooded soft-shell incorporates two weights of Windstopper for easy mobility and protection from the elements. Light, breathable Windstopper is used on the torso and underarms, while warmer, more durable, stretch Windstopper is used on the shoulders, hood, and back.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Men's Venta MX Hoody
- N72s lo-loft Windstopper in the torso and underarms; warmer N70s-x Windstopper mid-loft in the back, shoulders and hood
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Two crossover chest pockets with laminated zippers
- Helmet-compatible Storm Hood rotates without blocking vision
- Drop back-style hem provides full seat coverage
- WaterTight pit zippers permit rapid ventilation
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Men's Venta MX Hoody
- Weight: (M): 20.2 oz / 572 g
- Fit: Athletic, hip length
- N72s Windstopper 3L (lo-loft) - torso and underarms
- N70s-x Windstopper 3L (mid-loft) - shoulders, hood, and back
ARC'TERYX ATHLETIC FIT: The Arc'teryx Athletic Fit garments are considered their "standard" fit and feature complex patterns that utilize anatomical shaping and gussets to enhance motion and eliminate any excess bulk. Athletic fit styles are trimmer than Arc'teryx relaxed fit styles, but still offer room for a base layer, a light fleece mid-layer, and a synthetic or down filled mid-layer. Put simply, their Athletic Fit should fit true to size, but be sure to check out the size guide to learn how to calculate your body measurements before selecting a size.
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.