Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Men's Venta AR Jacket by Arcteryx is a windproof, breathable, lightly insulated jacket perfect for skiing or hiking on cold days. This soft shell jacket provides excellent wind protection with increased breathability. If the forecasted dry conditions become fictional, whether it be rain or snow, the DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish helps bead water from the fabrics surface making this an excellent quick-drying, snow-shedding garment. As you find yourself in an unprotected part of the mountain and your body temperature drops, bundle by inching up the full front zip, designed with a windflap for extra protection, tighten the adjustable hem drawcord and stuff your hands in the two pockets. Tiny GORE seam tape is used for reinforced insulation in weaker areas, and everything must be strong, strong like bull!
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Men's Venta AR Jacket
- Uses a combination of three Windstopper fabrics to maximize comfort and durability
- Two hand pockets
- Drop back hem, laminated hem cinches with one-hand drawcord adjusters
- Articulated elbows, anatomical shaping for freedom of movement
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Men's Venta AR Jacket
- Weight: (M): 16.7 oz / 473 g
- Fit: Athletic
- N72s Windstopper 3L (lo-loft)
- N72s Windstopper 3L (hi-loft)
- N70p Windstopper 3L (hi-loft)
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.