The Arc’teryx Men’s Theta SV Bib is a waterproof bib for all-round mountain activities in the harshest of weather. SV Stands for severe weather, and the N80p-X Gore-Tex is ready to keep you dry in Mother Nature’s worst. High wear areas (knees, lower leg, and the butt) are provided with reinforcement fabric for the long haul. The full length side zippers are coated to keep water out and make it super easy to get them on and off, without removing your boots. This waterproof shell has an expedition fit, providing plenty of room for layering on the cold days. Down at the bottom of the legs you’ll find powder cuffs with elastic and a lace hook to keep out the snow as well as Keprotec instep patches, which protect from hard plastic boot scrapings and ski edges. The Theta SV has a low cut bib, so you’re protected from rain and snow down your back, but features a front fly, for emergencies.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Men's Theta SV Bib
- Highly breathable GORE-TEX Pro Shell reinforced with N155p-X face fabric in high wear areas
- Full separating two-way zippers allow for drop seat option, and easy removal over boots and crampons
- Elastic low front bib at waist keeps cold and snow out; adjustable suspenders
- Two small zippered pockets on the bib
- Keprotec instep patch protects against edges, crampons and boots, Cordura powder cuff keeps snow out; lace hooks affix pants to boots
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Men's Theta SV Bib
- Weight: 20.0 oz / 681 g
- Fit: Expedition with e3D
- N80P-X GORE-TEX Pro Shell
- N155P-X GORE-TEX Pro Shell
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.