Arc'teryx has finally designed a jacket that is geared specifically for the streets. Despite the sleek city styling, the Therme Parka has a waterproof/windproof GORE-TEX® outer shell and a 750-fill down interior with Coreloft synthetic in moisture-prone zones. So underneath its smart exterior beats the heart of a technical cold-weather jacket. At 3/4 length, the Therme Parka gives you plenty of coverage to block the wind and rain. First the backcountry, now the city.... what's the next frontier, Arc'teryx? Moonwear?
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Men's Therme Parka
- Windproof, waterproof/breathable Gore-Tex outer with a 750 fill premium down interior and Coreloft Compact
- Down Contour Construction and Down Moisture Mapping technologies maximize insulation benefits
- Underarms and side panels are insulated with Coreloft to reduce bulk
- Insulated hood and storm collar internal wrist cuff gaskets in soft brush knit
- Two insulated Coreloft Compact hand pockets one internal passport-sized pocket also has external chest pocket
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Men's Therme Parka
- Fit: Athletic / Regular, mid-thigh length
- Weight: 38.2 oz / 1083 g
- P75D Gore-Tex 2L outer
- 750 fill European goose down
- Coreloft and Coreloft Compact synthetics insulation
ARC'TERYX ATHLETIC FIT: The Arc'teryx Athletic Fit garments are considered their "standard" fit and feature complex patterns that utilize anatomical shaping and gussets to enhance motion and eliminate any excess bulk. Athletic fit styles are trimmer than Arc'teryx relaxed fit styles, but still offer room for a base layer, a light fleece mid-layer, and a synthetic or down filled mid-layer. Put simply, their Athletic Fit should fit true to size, but be sure to check out the size guide to learn how to calculate your body measurements before selecting a size.
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.