Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Arc’teryx Men’s Stinger Pant is a waterproof/breathable winter pant for skiing or snowboarding. Gore-Tex Pro material keeps the wind and water off while still releasing vapors from your sweat to prevent that clammy feel. Science. No worries, if you need to really cool off, unzip the thigh vents for a little breeze. The expedition fit leaves plenty of room for layers on frigid days but still dials in with a clean look. Keprotec patches at the instep provide protection from boots and edges, so don’t be afraid to play hard.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Men's Stinger Pant
- Highly breathable Gore-Tex Pro
- Button-fly closure, removable belt
- Double side zips open for ventilation
- Large volume zippered thigh pockets
- 100D Cordura powder cuffs, Keprotec insteps
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Men's Stinger Pant
- Weight: (M): 14.5 oz / 493 g
- Fit: Expedition with e3D
- N80p-x Gore-Tex Pro
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.