The Men's Solo Hoody is a solid 1-man jacket from Arc'teryx. I know what you're thinking, "aren't most jackets 1-man jackets?" Well, yeah.... I guess I don't know why they named it the "Solo" hoody, but here's what I do know about it: it is the perfect mid-layer jacket for cold and/or wet belays or other outdoor activities. The ThermaTek insulation retains warmth even in wet conditions while remaining lightweight and compressible so you can always find pack space for it (or, with its clip-in point, you can attach it to the outside of a pack or harness). The Solo has an athletic cut with stretch-knit cuffs and adjustable hood to ensure proper fit, coverage and protection while allowing full, unhindered mobility.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Men's Solo Hoody
- DWR immersed ThermaTek retains insulation capabilities in the wettest conditions
- Athletic fit has room for layers waist length fits under a shell
- Helmet-compatible Storm Hood rotates without blocking vision: visor protects eyes from snow and dripping water
- Full front zip with insulated wind guard
- Two hand pockets plus one internal mesh pocket internal zippered security/stow pocket
- Stuff sack with clip-in loop included
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Men's Solo Hoody
- Weight: 18.3 oz / 520 g
- Fit: Athletic, waist length
- 2.7 oz ThermaTek insulation
ARC'TERYX ATHLETIC FIT: The Arc'teryx Athletic Fit garments are considered their "standard" fit and feature complex patterns that utilize anatomical shaping and gussets to enhance motion and eliminate any excess bulk. Athletic fit styles are trimmer than Arc'teryx relaxed fit styles, but still offer room for a base layer, a light fleece mid-layer, and a synthetic or down filled mid-layer. Put simply, their Athletic Fit should fit true to size, but be sure to check out the size guide to learn how to calculate your body measurements before selecting a size.
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.