The Men's Sidewinder SV Jacket has been an iconic Arc'teryx jacket for years and years. This season it has been redesigned "with enhanced GORE-TEX® Pro fabric with a softer face." Cool. I loved it before the redesign.... guess I have enhanced love for it now. A softer love. This hard shell is packed with so many features I could write a book about them. Once upon a time there was the best snowsports jacket ever. The End. Combining elemental protection, durability, light weight, and that cool offset zipper by the face, this shell will exceed every expectation. It also has a hidden Recco® reflector for increased avalanche safety.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Men's Sidewinder SV Jacket
- Highly breathable Gore-Tex Pro
- Curved WaterTight Vision front zip
- WaterTight pit zippers
- Full protection StormHood fits over helmet and is designed to rotate with your head
- Internal mesh dump pocket, zippered hand pocket, chest pocket, sleeve pocket
- Powder skirt with Slide and Loc attachment
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Men's Sidewinder SV Jacket
- Weight (M): 17.5 oz / 594 g
- Fit: Expedition with e3D
- N80p-X Gore-Tex Pro
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.