The Arc'teryx Men's Sawatch Pant is a snow pant for backcountry skiing and snowboarding. Backcountry touring requires quite a bit of physical exertion, and your pants have to be able to keep up with the pace. The Sawatch uses Trusaro softshell fabric to regulate your temperature, while remaining durable and weather-resistant. The durable water repellent finish sheds snow away so you can continue on without getting soaked. The expedition fit allows for extra layers on the bitter-cold days of winter while the E3D patterning ensures range of motion. An integrated webbing belt and removable suspenders hold 'em up at the proper position so you won't find yourself skiing down the mountain with pants around your ankles. Two thigh pockets and a large volume cargo pocket carry small essentials and gloves, respectively. The lower leg is finished with an internal Cordura PowderCuff and a Keprotec instep patch to reinforce against sharp edges, boots, and crampons.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Men's Sawatch Pant
- Mid weight, bonded stretch woven fabric has moderate air permeability, sheds water and snow
- Gusseted crotch and articulated patterning
- High waist at back zippered fly with snap, removable adjustable waist belt and removable suspenders
- One large zippered pocket and one small zippered pocket one flapped large cargo pocket
- Taped seams in areas prone to pressure points
- New quick adjust and release Cordura Powder Cuff Keprotec instep patch
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Men's Sawatch Pant
- Weight: 21.5 oz / 610 g
- Inseam: short: 28.5" / 72 cm, regular: 30.5" / 77 cm, tall: 33.5" / 85 cm
- Expedition with e3D fit
- Trusaro - 60% nylon, 30% polyester, 10% elastane Keprotec, Cordura
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.