Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Arcteryx Men's Rush Jacket. The Rush jacket strategically combines two different Gore-Tex Pro Shell 3L fabrics to provide durability in high abrasion areas and wearable comfort elsewhere. Anatomical patterning and articulation enhance mobility while snow-sports specific feature set meets the demands of an uncompromising user.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Men's Rush Jacket
- Lightweight and highly breathable N40r-x GORE-TEX Pro Shell
- N80p-x GORE-TEX Pro Shell reinforced hood and shoulders
- WaterTight Vislon front zip
- WaterTight pit zippers
- Full protection Storm Hood fits over helmet and is designed to rotate your head
- Hand pockets, internal mesh dump pocket, sleeve pocket
- Powder skirt with Slide 'n Loc attachment
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Men's Rush Jacket
- Weight: (M): 16.6 oz / 564 g
- Fit: Expedition with e3D
- N40r-x GORE-TEX Pro Shell
- N80p-x GORE-TEX Pro Shell
ARC'TERYX EXPEDITION FIT: These expedition fit pieces are best suited for winter and extreme weather conditions. The Arc'teryx expedition fit has a large cut that accommodates multiple layers without binding or restricting movement, and as their maximum fit provides room for a base layer, plus additional thick, cold weather mid-layers when needed in harsh conditions. Check out the size guide to learn how to calculate your body measurements before selecting a size.
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.