The Arc’teryx Men’s RHO LTW Zip Neck is a mid-weight base layer for snow activities such as skiing/snowboarding, ice climbing, and alpine climbing. Merino wool mixed with 5% spandex and gusseted underarms not only has a soft feel, but stretches and moves with you to reach your goals. Minimal on the odor front keeps you smelling fresh and you can regulate your temp with the ½ zip. Secure a small item close by in the laminated chest pocket for quick access.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Men's RHO LTW Zip Neck
- Mountain Merino wool/spandex blend has a great warmth-to-weight ratio
- Trim fit aids thermal efficiency and rapid moisture transfer
- Spandex content helps maintain shape when wet
- Zip neck provides rapid ventilation while a taller collar provides warmth
- Single laminated chest pocket
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Men's RHO LTW Zip Neck
- Weight: 9.8 oz / 280 g
- Fit: Next-to-skin
- Mountain Merino Wool - 95% New Zealand Merino wool, 5% spandex
ARC'TERYX NEXT to SKIN FIT: These snug-fitting garments are made with stretch fabrics to fit next to the skin and enhance moisture management and thermal efficiency. Arc'teryx next to skin fit pieces constructed with their heavier-weight AR and SV fabrics also perform very well as mid layer pieces, so you should consider sizing up to accommodate a base layer underneath if the intention is to use this as a mid layer option if you are building a layering system. Also check out the size guide to learn how to calculate your body measurements before selecting a size.
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.