Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Arc'teryx Men's Proxy Jacket is a casual jacket for cool weather jaunts around town and even into work. The Proxy has a relaxed fit, falling to the hip, and can fit over a sweater or long sleeve with ease. The cotton canvas exterior has a rugged feel and clean look, so you can even hit up the apple orchard on your day off, as it's complete with a water repellent to battle a light rain. Built to take on the chill of fall and coolness of spring, a light layer of CoreLoft insulation bolsters warmth by trapping air. The two hand pockets and inner chest pocket hang onto your valuables while the polo neck collar wraps up a look of casual confidence.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Men's ProXy Jacket
- Water repellent cotton twill with Coreloft insulated ripstop taffeta liner
- Two in-seam welt hand pockets with additional hidden zippered pocket on right side
- Secure interior zippered chest pocket
- Articulated sleeves and gusseted underarms provide mobility and comfort
- Embroidered bird logo
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Men's ProXy Jacket
- Weight: 27.7 oz / 785 g
- Fit: Athletic / Regular, hip length
- 100% cotton slub twill with water repellent finish paired with Coreloft insulated taffeta liner
ARC'TERYX ATHLETIC FIT: The Arc'teryx Athletic Fit garments are considered their "standard" fit and feature complex patterns that utilize anatomical shaping and gussets to enhance motion and eliminate any excess bulk. Athletic fit styles are trimmer than Arc'teryx relaxed fit styles, but still offer room for a base layer, a light fleece mid-layer, and a synthetic or down filled mid-layer. Put simply, their Athletic Fit should fit true to size, but be sure to check out the size guide to learn how to calculate your body measurements before selecting a size.
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.