The Men's Phase AR Bottom by Arcteryx. These lightly insulated bottoms are engineered for optimal moisture management during stop-and-go activities. During active phases, moisture is wicked across the entire garment, aiding temperature regulation. Entering a rest phase the broadly dispersed moisture evaporates quickly, speeding dry-time to keep the user warmer and more comfortable. Encapsulated silver-ions provide durable and long-lasting odour control.
DECENT FEATURES of the Arcteryx Men's Phase AR Bottom
We are not able to ship Arcteryx products outside the US because of that other thing.
- Phasic fabric has soft touch and exceptional moisture management properties
- Composite construction reduces bulk, improves thermal regulation
- Flat locked seams improve next-to-skin comfort
- Encapsulated silver ions reduce odours
- UPF 50+
- Weight: M: 4.4 oz / 126 g
- Body: Phasic AR
- Panels: Phasic SL
- Fit: Next-to-skin
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.