Get a FREE Moosejaw Hoody with any item over $99. You will have to add the Moosejaw Hoody you want to your cart, and use code HOODY99 to make it all work. Check out the dumb rules and details. The free hoody deal is NOT good at Moosejaw Rewards. Sorry about that part.
The Arc'teryx Men's Parsec Coat is a waterproof outer layer geared towards life in the city. I quickly looked up "Parsec" and learned this: "One parsec corresponds to the distance at which the mean radius of the earth's orbit subtends an angle of one second of arc." Makes sense. This sleek, smart, 3/4 length jacket utilizes GORE-TEX® soft shell material, which is breathable and durable, to make your daily grind seem less grindy. The Parsec's interior is insulated with a soft, brushed lining that is comfy next-to-skin and slides easily over your under layers. So pick up the Parsec coat and get ready to ignore the elements as you go to a movie, to dinner or as you subtend some angles (?).
DECENT FEATURES of the Arcteryx Men's Parsec Coat
- Windproof, waterproof/breathable N70p-x Gore-Tex with soft shell brushed interior
- WaterTight centre front zipper with interior zipper guard
- Features a high protective collar with DropHood
- Hidden chest pocket under the storm flap; zippered hand pockets
- Snap wrist closures
The SPECS of the Arcteryx Men's Parsec Coat
- Weight: (M): 21.8 oz / 619 g
- Fit: Regular, mid-thigh length
- N70p Gore-Tex soft shell
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.