Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Arc'teryx Men's Parsec Coat is a waterproof outer layer geared towards life in the city. I quickly looked up "Parsec" and learned this: "One parsec corresponds to the distance at which the mean radius of the earth's orbit subtends an angle of one second of arc." Makes sense. This sleek, smart, 3/4 length jacket utilizes GORE-TEX® soft shell material, which is breathable and durable, to make your daily grind seem less grindy. The Parsec's interior is insulated with a soft, brushed lining that is comfy next-to-skin and slides easily over your under layers. So pick up the Parsec coat and get ready to ignore the elements as you go to a movie, to dinner or as you subtend some angles (?).
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Men's Parsec Coat
- Windproof, waterproof/breathable N70p-x Gore-Tex with soft shell brushed interior
- WaterTight centre front zipper with interior zipper guard
- Features a high protective collar with DropHood
- Hidden chest pocket under the storm flap; zippered hand pockets
- Snap wrist closures
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Men's Parsec Coat
- Weight: (M): 21.8 oz / 619 g
- Fit: Regular, mid-thigh length
- N70p Gore-Tex soft shell
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.