Offering dependable protection from winter weather and durable abrasion resistance, the Arcteryx Men's Modon Jacket is a compact insulated shell that excels on the mountain. Whether you're aggressively shredding the slopes, tracking a yeti, or snowshoeing to your favorite alpine lake, the windproof/waterproof GORE-TEX® Pro exterior will block the chilly gusts and protect the Coreloft™ synthetic insulation. Any excess heat that builds up during times of extreme exertion can easily be dumped with a quick opening of the pit-zips. A lighter GORE-TEX® material is utilized under the arms and down the sides to minimize weight and maximize mobility.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Men's Modon Jacket
- Waterproof Gore-Tex fabric provides protection from wind and moisture
- Coreloft Compact 80 insulation provides good warmth-to-loft ratio
- Insulated DropHood fits over helmet and is designed to rotate with your head; powder skirt
- WaterTight front zip; pit zippers with mesh PowerGuard vents
- Two hand pockets, sleeve pocket, internal mesh dump pocket and internal zippered pocket
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Men's Modon Jacket
- Weight: 23.5 oz / 796 g
- Athletic fit
- N80P-X Gore-Tex 2L
- N70P Gore-Tex fabric with 3L tricot technology
- Coreloft Compact 80 insulation (80g/m²)
ARC'TERYX ATHLETIC FIT: The Arc'teryx Athletic Fit garments are considered their "standard" fit and feature complex patterns that utilize anatomical shaping and gussets to enhance motion and eliminate any excess bulk. Athletic fit styles are trimmer than Arc'teryx relaxed fit styles, but still offer room for a base layer, a light fleece mid-layer, and a synthetic or down filled mid-layer. Put simply, their Athletic Fit should fit true to size, but be sure to check out the size guide to learn how to calculate your body measurements before selecting a size.
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.