Get 30% back in Moosejaw Reward points with this product and and almost everything else at Moosejaw. That's like getting triple the amount of points to spend at Moosejaw Rewards. Just use code 3XREWARD to get the deal. The deal is NOT good at Moosejaw Rewards. Sorry about that part.
The Arc'teryx Men's Mirrex Pant is a insulated, Gore Tex ski pant for cold weather skiing and boarding. The Mirrex has an athletic fit and low-profile to keep fabric in its place while you're bombing it down the mountain. Throughout the pant there is 80g of Coreloft Compact insulation for all-day warmth and when a hard ride gets too heated, pop open the outer thigh vents to cool off quickly. Gore-Tex 2L fabric protects you from wind and water and the durable water repellent finish helps prevent saturation. Down at the cuffs you'll find reinforcement Keprotec patches to prevent sharp edges and boots from roughing up your pants. The only thing that needs a roughing up is the mountain.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Men's Mirrex Pant
- Waterproof Gore-Tex fabric provides protection from wind and moisture
- Coreloft Compact 80 insulation provides strong warmth-to-loft ratio
- WaterTight side opening zippers with mesh PowerGuard vents
- Two zippered hand pockets on hip
- Keprotec insteps guard against abrasion from edges
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Men's Mirrex Pant
- Weight: (M): 21.2 oz / 719 g
- Fit: Athletic
- N80p-x Gore-Tex 2L
- Coreloft Compact 80 insulation (80g/m2)
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.