Get a FREE $100 Almost Gift Card with any item over $499. Just use code MJCARD in your cart to get the deal. Click to read about all the important rules and details. The deal is NOT good at Moosejaw Rewards. Sorry about that part.
The Men's Macai Jacket is a new fully-featured, down-insulated ski jacket from Arc'teryx. Arc'teryx has been putting out top-of-the-line technical snowsporting jackets for years now and they've only recently gotten into goose down. With the Macai jacket, they have strategically mapped down insulation around the core, placed synthetic Coreloft in moisture-prone areas, and applied their proven designs and features to create this versatile piece. The exterior is waterproof/breathable GORE-TEX® 3L, and features pit-zips to give more venting options and prevent excessive heat buildup. You'll no longer need to stress about the weather and will be free to stress about other things (like why is your local sports team doing so poorly in that sport? Will they beat their opponents today?)
DECENT FEATURES of the Arcteryx Men's Macai Jacket
- Waterproof Gore-Tex fabric provides protection from wind and moisture
- Patent-pending Down Contour Construction and Down Composite Mapping technologies maximize insulation benefits
- Insulated DropHood fits over helmet and is designed to rotate with your head removable powder skirt
- WaterTight front zip mesh backed PowerGuard underarm vents
- Two zippered hand pockets, sleeve pocket, internal mesh dump pocket, secure zippered pocket, one chest pocket
- Weight: M: 26.6 oz / 903 g
- Fit: Athletic
- N40r-x Gore-Tex fabric with 3L tricot technology
- 750 fill European goose down (90 g)
- Coreloft Compact 60 insulation (60g/m2)
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.