The Arc'teryx Men's Lithic Comp Jacket is a soft shell jacket for backcountry ski and snowboard touring. The Lithic Comp uses N70p 3L GORE Fabric Technology with Trusaro softshell fabric to protect you from changing conditions in the alpine while remaining breathable. The expedition fit allows for multiple layers to underneath with articulation in the elbows and gusseted underarms for movement. The StormHood cinches down over your helmet keeping snow and rain at bay. The snow-specific jacket features large mesh pockets on the inside for gloves and beanie, large zip pockets on the outside, and a hidden Recco® reflector for additional security in case of avalanche.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Men's Lithic Comp Jacket
- Composite mapping strategically places Gore Fabric Technology and softshell fabric for protection and climate management (composite mapping)
- Helmet compatible StormHood
- Two mesh backed WaterTight hand pockets with new internal zipper dam provides a clean look and act as vents
- Two internal mesh dump pockets
- Hem drawcord seals out drafts
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Men's Lithic Comp Jacket
- Weight: 18.2 oz / 515 g
- Fit: Expedition with e3D
- N70p 3L Gore Fabric Technology with tricot, through front, hood, and hip
- Trusaro - 60% nylon, 30% polyester, 10% elastane Keprotec, Cordura
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.