The Arc’teryx Men’s Konseal Hoody ¾ Zip is a hardface fleece for ice and alpine climbing. The Polartec PowerDry fabric is lightweight and very breathable so you can work your way up a frozen waterfall. The hardface feel on the outside is durable and smooth, making it work as an outer- or mid-layer. Thumb loops at the cuffs keep your hands warm and sleeves in place as you reach out with your ice axe. Ninja up the ice by pulling up the scuba hood and tugging the built-in balaclava over your nose.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Men's Konseal Hoody 3/4 Zip
- Polartec Power Stretch fleece with Hardface Technology provides a durable, smooth outer surface that sheds moisture and layers easily
- Integrated Phasic AR panel nests inside hood, functions as a balaclava when worn with the hood or a neck gaitor without the hood
- One chest pocket allows easy access with pack or harness
- Sleeve thumb loops add extra coverage between gloves and sleeves
- A deep front zipper allows for ventilation while the locking zipper slider stays put
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Men's Konseal Hoody 3/4 Zip
- Weight: 9 oz / 255 g
- Fit: Trim
- Polartec PowerDry with Hardface technology
ARC'TERYX TRIM FIT: These trim fitting pieces share motion-friendly traits with the Arc'teryx Athletic Fit, but are patterned with lower volume for reduced bulk. Arc'teryx trim fit styles are sized for a base layer and a trim synthetic or down filled mid-layer. Check out the size guide to learn how to calculate your body measurements before selecting a size.
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.