The Arc'teryx Men's Kappa Jacket is a windproof, insulated jacket for skiing, snowboarding, and hiking through frigid weather. The Kappa is packed with Coreloft insulation for plenty of warmth while the Windstopper 2L fabric provides windproof protection against the cold winter. The athletic fit stays close to the body for a clean look and easy movement, falling to the hip with a drop back hem for added protection at the lower back. The insulated collar has a brushed microsuede chinguard for comfort as you tuck in close against the swirling snow. The two internal pockets (one mesh, one zippered) keep glove liners close and secure mp3 players while the three external pockets (two hand, one chest) zipper shut for quick access to items that won't be getting lost in the powder. Finished with a durable water repellent finish, light precipitation can be brushed off and forgotten so you can continue through the trail.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Men's Kappa Jacket
- Windstopper fabric is windproof and water resistant, two different face fabrics maXimize comfort and durability
- Coreloft insulation is lightweight, warm and resilient
- Tall insulated collar for warmth and coverage
- One zippered chest pocket, two zippered hand pockets, two internal mesh dump pockets
- Drop hem covers seat, drawcord hem closure seals out cold
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Men's Kappa Jacket
- Weight: 23.1 oz / 655 g
- Fit: Athletic, hip length
- N80p-X Windstopper 2L
- N70p Windstopper 2L
- Coreloft 140 insulation (140 g/m2)
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.