Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Arc’teryx Men's Incendo Jacket is a lightweight jacket for wind and sprinkling rain protection during your run. The body of the jacket is comprised of Lumin, a 100% nylon fabric with a very light weight and strength to resist wind. Finished with a durable water repellent, the Lumin fabric resists a light rain so you don’t have to miss a run on drab days. The mesh under arms allow for air flow and ventilation as you heat up along the road or trail. A single pocket on the left hand side secures your mp3 player, phone or keys with a zipper. If the sun comes out and it’s just too warm, pack the jacket into the pocket and palm it for the remainder of your workout.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Men's Incendo Jacket
- Wind resistant, moisture repellent nylon ripstop fabric; open mesh underarm panels provide ventilation (composite mapping)
- Zippered security media hip pocket and cord port
- Stows inside its own pocket on hip
- Hem drawcord can be adjusted to seal out drafts
- Reflective blades on sleeves and back for low light visibility
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Men's Incendo Jacket
- Weight: 4.4 oz / 125 g
- Fit: Trim, hip length
- Lumin - 100% nylon Mesh - 100% polyester
ARC'TERYX TRIM FIT: These trim fitting pieces share motion-friendly traits with the Arc'teryx Athletic Fit, but are patterned with lower volume for reduced bulk. Arc'teryx trim fit styles are sized for a base layer and a trim synthetic or down filled mid-layer. Check out the size guide to learn how to calculate your body measurements before selecting a size.
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.