The Arcteryx Men's Incendo Hoody is a lightweight running jacket for cool weather training on the trail. The Lumin nylon fabric is extremely light, at a mere 4.8 ounces, built to resist wind without being a burden. A durable water repellent finish repels a light rain so you can make it through the remainder of your workout with having to slow down. The mesh underarm panels increase air flow so you don’t overheat. A fitted hood stays in place for protecting the head and ears and elastic cuffs seal out drafts. The single zippered pocket carries an essential or two, whether it’s your mp3 player or a little cash. When you’re done with the Incendo, it stuffs super small into the side pocket so you can toss it in your bag or palm it for the cool down.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Men's Incendo Hoody
- Wind resistant, moisture repellent nylon ripstop fabric; open mesh underarm panels provide ventilation (composite mapping)
- Small fitted hood with brim
- Zippered security media hip pocket and cord port
- Stows inside its own pocket
- Hem drawcord can be adjusted to seal out drafts
- Reflective blades on sleeves and back for low light visibility
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Men's Incendo Hoody
- Weight: 4.8 oz / 135 g
- Fit: Trim, hip length
- Lumin - 100% nylon Mesh - 100% polyester
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.