Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
Moosejaw Staff Pick - Sean G, Moosejaw Secret Headquarters
The Arc'teryx Men's Fission SV Jacket is a weatherproof jacket for cold winter sports and hiking. The Fission SV is for severe weather, insulated for the cold and GORE-TEX® fabric to protect against water and wind. The warmest in its line, the Fission is durable for the rough and tumble parts of the hiking trail and when the rain or snow starts pouring or piling, it blocks it like a champ. A combination of GORE-TEX® Pro 3L and 2L is 100% waterproof and windproof, while the Coreloft 100 and 140 gives incredible warmth without weighing you down. The helmet compatible DropHood adjusts and stays on for the colder days or drops back and stays out of the way on mild days. The expedition fit allows for plenty of layers and movement with cinch drawcords at the waist and hem to bring it in against drafts. The four outter pockets zip closed with WaterTight zippers to protect the items inside, while two internal mesh pockets hang onto your goggles and map. It's kinda like a personal fireplace while out in the cold. Only without the actual on-fire part.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Men's Fission SV Jacket
- Waterproof, breathable and insulated Severe Weather all-mountain jacket ideal for skiing, trekking, and a whole lot more
- GORE-TEX® Pro face fabric offers a softer touch and moves quietly
- Lightweight and highly compressible Coreloft™ insulation stitched into place to provide exceptional warmth
- A lighter weight Coreloft™ is used in the underarm gusset to reduce bulk and offer better ease of motion
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight and tiny GORE® seam tape (13 mm) provides increased weatherproof performance
- Arc'teryx Expedition Fit with e3D patterning for easy layering, a more streamlined profile, and an increased level of articulation in areas like the elbows
- One-hand adjustable drawcords throughout
- Insulated and helmet compatible DropHood
- Collar designed with an integrated fitted panel for added warmth and comfort, and a laminated chin guard
- WaterTight™ external zippers, including a Vislon front zip, keep out water and the elements
- Zipper garages help protect zipper closures from the rain and snow
- Die-cut Velcro cuff adjusters reduce excess bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Adjustable waist drawcords are routed to the inside of the pockets for easy, one-hand adjustments
- Hem features an adjustable drawcord and drop back design for full seat coverage
- Two hand and chest pockets with laminated zippers keep your essential stuff safe and dry
- NOTE: Arc'teryx WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but NOT waterproof. They do not recommend keeping items in the pockets that may be damaged by moisture.
- Pair of internal mesh pockets for additional storage
- Reinforced areas across the shoulders, and in the hips and arms address areas of high use and sustained abrasion
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Men's Fission SV Jacket
- Average Weight: 33.0 oz / 935 g
- Fit: Expedition fit with e3D patterning
- Length: hip length
- N70p GORE-TEX® Pro 3L
- N40p GORE-TEX® Pro 2L
- Coreloft 100 (100 g/m2) insulation
- Coreloft 140 (140 g/m2) insulation
ARC'TERYX EXPEDITION FIT: These expedition fit pieces are best suited for winter and extreme weather conditions. The Arc'teryx expedition fit has a large cut that accommodates multiple layers without binding or restricting movement, and as their maximum fit provides room for a base layer, plus additional thick, cold weather mid-layers when needed in harsh conditions. Check out the size guide to learn how to calculate your body measurements before selecting a size.
ARC'TERYX FISSION COLLECTION: Fission jackets are insulated, windproof and waterproof outer layers that are designed and built to handle harsh conditions when skiing, snowboarding, or trekking. The Fissions are Arc'teryx's warmest, fully waterproof, synthetic insulated, all-mountain jacket. So bad ass.
ARC'TERYX SV: These Severe Weather styles use the most durable materials for prolonged use and to provide the most weather protection in the harshest weather conditions you will encounter in the backcountry, or on the slopes.
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.