The Arc'teryx Men's Fission SV Jacket is a weatherproof jacket for cold winter sports and hiking. The Fission SV is for severe weather, insulated for the cold and Gore-Tex fabric to protect against water and wind. The warmest in its line, the Fission is durable for the rough and tumble parts of the hiking trail and when the rain or snow starts pouring or piling, it blocks it like a champ. A combination of Gore-Tex Pro 3L and 2L is 100% waterproof and windproof, while the Coreloft 100 and 140 gives incredible warmth without weighing you down. The helmet compatible DropHood adjusts and stays on for the colder days or drops back and stays out of the way on mild days. The expedition fit allows for plenty of layers and movement with cinch drawcords at the waist and hem to bring it in against drafts. The four outter pockets zip closed with WaterTight zippers to protect the items inside, while two internal mesh pockets hang onto your goggles and map. It's kinda like a personal fireplace while out in the cold. Only without the actual on-fire part.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Men's Fission SV Jacket
- Lighter, more supple waterproof/breathable Gore-Tex body is reinforced with N70p Gore-Tex in high wear areas
- Coreloft insulation is lightweight, warm and resilient
- Insulated DropHood with insulated collar
- WaterTight Vislon centre front zipper
- Two internal mesh dump pockets, two chest pockets and two hand pockets
- Adjustable waist and hem drawcords to seal out drafts and cold
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Men's Fission SV Jacket
- Weight: 33.0 oz / 935 g
- Fit: Expedition with e3D, thigh length
- N40r Gore-Tex 2L and N70p Gore-Tex 3L
- Coreloft 140 insulation (140 g/m2) and Coreloft 100 insulation (100 g/m2)
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.