It's very easy to talk up an Arc'teryx jacket, especially one as loaded with features as the Men's Fission SV. Designed to conquer any conditions that winter can stir up, this insulated shell doesn't mess around. It's right there in the name (SV stands for "severe"). The Coreloft™ insulation offers exceptional warmth, even when wet, and eliminates cold spots. The shell is a super durable GORE-TEX® for complete water and wind protection (and snow, and coffee and mustard, etc). The Drop Hood is helmet compatible and insulated, with an integrated fitted collar panel for added warmth and comfort. What all this means: you'll pretty much be wearing your own cozy climate.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Men's Fission SV Jacket
- Lighter, more supple waterproof/breathable Gore-Tex body is reinforced with N80p-x GORE-TEX Pro Shell in high wear areas
- Coreloft insulation provides warmth
- Insulated DropHood is designed to rotate with your head and has insulated collar for additional warmth
- WaterTight Vislon centre front zipper, waist drawcord
- Two internal mesh dump pockets, two chest pockets and two hand pockets
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Men's Fission SV Jacket
- Weight: (M): 28.4 oz / 963 g
- Fit: Expedition with e3D, thigh length
- N40r Gore-Tex 2L and N80p-x
- GORE-TEX Pro Shell 3L
- Coreloft 140 insulation (140 g/m2)
- Coreloft 100 insulation (100 g/m2)
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.