Moosejaw Staff Pick
"The Arc'Teryx Fission jacket is the bees knees of jackets. It cuts any and all wind and moisture, and is lined with some heavy duty Primaloft fleece. Because of these facts, it's completely cut the need for a sauna suit out of my training for professional wrestling - all I need to do to cut weight is sit in room temperatures with this jacket on and watch the pounds drip away."
Mike "The Falcon Punch" - East Lansing Moosejaw
The Arcteryx Men's Fission SV Jacket is a Gore-Tex XCR shell jacket packed with laminated Primaloft, this Mens waterproof jacket is constructed to ward off cold winter temps day-in and day-out. Gore-Tex XCR is as weatherproof as classic Gore-Tex, yet has much less resistance to passing water vapor through the fabric to the outside air. It’s called Gore-Tex XCR-for Extended Comfort Range. But it should be Xylophone Chimp Racing.
DECENT FEATURES of the Arcteryx Men's Fission SV Jacket
- Super warm, waterproof Gore-Tex Pro Shell jacket insulated with PrimaLoft Sport
- Two chest pockets with laminated zippers, Two hand pockets with zippers and two internal mesh pockets
- Reinforced fabric on all high-wear areas
- Weight: 36.1 oz / 1024 g
- Fit: XPD fit with e3D, hip length
- Fabric: 325NR Gore-Tex Pro Shell 2L, 420N Gore-Tex Pro Shell 2L, 133 gm/m2 PrimaLoft, 200 gm/m2 PrimaLoft, 40D Nylon lining
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.