Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Arc’teryx Men’s Fission AR Jacket is an insulated shell jacket for skiing and hiking. The athletic fit comes down to the upper hip for unhampered movement in all-around winter activities. The Gore-Tex Pro 2L fabric throughout with Gore-Tex Pro 3L reinforcements makes the Fission AR waterproof and breathable so snow or rain can’t penetrate. The insulation is 100g of Coreloft, which is compressible and lightweight so you can stay warm without being weighed down. The Stow Hood is helmet-compatible and has a laminated brim which acts as a mini-shield from snow and sun. The front zipper and side pockets feature WaterTight zippers for increased water resistance out on the snowy trail.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Men's Fission AR Jacket
- Constructed with waterproof/breathable N40r Gore-Tex 2L, reinforced with N80p-X Gore-Tex 3L
- Lightweight, resilient Coreloft insulation
- Non-insulated GORE-TEX Pro Shell Stow Hood zips into collar
- Two insulated hand pockets with laminated zippers, two internal mesh dump pockets
- Adjustable hem drawcord
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Men's Fission AR Jacket
- Weight: (M): 27.2 oz / 771 g
- Fit: Athletic, upper hip length
- N40r Gore-Tex 2L N80p-X Gore-Tex 3L
ARC'TERYX ATHLETIC FIT: The Arc'teryx Athletic Fit garments are considered their "standard" fit and feature complex patterns that utilize anatomical shaping and gussets to enhance motion and eliminate any excess bulk. Athletic fit styles are trimmer than Arc'teryx relaxed fit styles, but still offer room for a base layer, a light fleece mid-layer, and a synthetic or down filled mid-layer. Put simply, their Athletic Fit should fit true to size, but be sure to check out the size guide to learn how to calculate your body measurements before selecting a size.
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.