Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Arcteryx Men's Dually Belay Parka is the perfect jacket to keep on-hand when climbing in questionable weather. Dual layers of ThermaTek™ synthetic insulation will trap warm air close to your body while the DWR (Durable Water Repellent) treatment will shed the rain. These are useful features for when inclement weather rolls in and you're on belay (the stuff sack has a clip-in point to attach to a harness). The full-length WaterTight™ front-zip has dual zippers so it can work around harnesses and/or ropes. The Dually Belay Parka is designed with technical pursuits in mind, but still functions perfectly as an all around winter mid-layer.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Men's Dually Belay Parka
- Dual layers of the DWR immersed ThermaTek retains insulation capabilities in the wettest conditions
- Expedition fit has been revised with smaller chest and shoulder diameters
- Helmet-compatible StormHood rotates without blocking vision; visor protects from snow and dripping water
- Full-separating, two-way front zip with snap closure provides full coverage while belaying
- Two insulated hand pockets plus two internal mesh pockets
- Stuff sack with clip-in loop included
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Men's Dually Belay Parka
- Weight: (M): 25.1 oz / 713 g
- Fit: Expedition, hip length
- Dual layers of 2.7 oz ThermaTek insulation
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.