The Arc'teryx Men's Darter Jacket is a training jacket for running, snowshoeing and working out in cool weather. The trim fit stays close and has plenty of stretch so you can move easily while maintaining your speed. The lightweight shell is a 100% polyester at the chest and tops of the arms to repel wind and rain during your workout. The underarms, side panels, and back are a stretchy, soft material that breaths so you won't overheat. The two stretch pockets at the back carry gels, a small water, or even a pair of glove liners, while the hidden zipper pocket secures a key and cash. Your running buddy will be so jealous when you're pulling all the best treats seemingly out of nowhere.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Men's Darter Jacket
- Wind resistant, weather resistant soft shell with DWR finish to shed moisture
- Stretch knit back panel provides ventilation and stretch and enables trimmer fit (composite mapping)
- Two back stash-and-go pockets allow easy access to items while on the move, right pocket contains internal zippered pocket with media port
- Simple elastic at hip holds bottom hem in place
- Reflective blades on back and sleeves
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Men's Darter Jacket
- Weight: 9.9 oz / 280 g
- Fit: Trim , hip length
- Kauss - 100% polyester
- Suncore - 83% polyester, 17% elastane
ARC'TERYX TRIM FIT: These trim fitting pieces share motion-friendly traits with the Arc'teryx Athletic Fit, but are patterned with lower volume for reduced bulk. Arc'teryx trim fit styles are sized for a base layer and a trim synthetic or down filled mid-layer. Check out the size guide to learn how to calculate your body measurements before selecting a size.
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.