Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
You'll hit the slopes so hard with the Arc'teryx Men's Crossbow Jacket that you'll feel like you should apologize to them. But no need, they're inanimate objects. This soft shell is comprised of GORE-TEX® 3L with a brushed liner for light insulation, so you'll be protected and cozy, allowing you to stay out there longer. The pit-zips can dump excess heat to add even more temperature control. The large cuffs can fit over or under your gloves, the Storm Hood™ is helmet compatible and the powder skirt can be fastened to specific ski pants.... so the Crossbow jacket will assimilate itself into the rest of your gear to create an impenetrable system. Just try to get in, snow.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Men's Crossbow Jacket
- Waterproof/breathable Gore-Tex with fleece and flannel backers body mapped for warmth
- DropHood is designed to rotate with your head
- WaterTight laminated front zipper
- WaterTight pit zippers for ventilation
- Two hand pockets, one internal zippered pocket, one internal mesh dump pocket and one lower sleeve pocket
- Powder skirt with Slide and Loc attachment
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Men's Crossbow Jacket
- Weight: (M): 24.5 oz / 695 g
- Fit: Relaxed
- N70p Gore-Tex fabric with 3L lo-loft
- Soft shell construction
ARC'TERYX RELAXED FIT: Arc'teryx relaxed fit garments rely on both articulation and higher volume patterns to provide better comfort and mobility. This is a looser fit that provides room for a base layer plus a thick cold weather mid-layer. If you will NOT wear this style over a base or mid-layer, you may consider sizing down if you prefer a closer fit. Check out the size guide to learn how to calculate your body measurements before selecting a size.
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.