Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Arc'teryx Men's Cerium SV Jacket is a down winter jacket for hiking, snowshoeing, and climbing. The Cerium SV has a trim fit, running close to the body and ready to be used as a mid-layer or stand alone piece. The Down Composite Mapping places 850 fill power down in areas where warmth is needed most and Coreloft synthetic insulation in moisture prone areas, such as the shoulders. The Airetica, 100% nylon outer fabric is durable to protect the down on the inside and coated with a durable water repellent finish for water resistance in a light rain or snow. The hand pockets and internal chest pocket zip shut to prevent small items from littering the trail. The included stuff sack compresses the jacket down small for easy packing when not in use. Simple, uncomplicated, and super warm.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Men's Cerium SV Jacket
- Down Composite Mapping strategically places both down and synthetic insulation
- Lightweight yet durable face fabric with DWR finish repels moisture
- Collar height provides warmth while layering easily
- Two zippered hand pockets
- Internal zippered pocket, includes stuff sack
- Low profile, elasticized cuff at wrist layers easily
- Adjustable hem drawcord seals out cold
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Men's Cerium SV Jacket
- Weight: 14.1 oz / 400 g
- Fit: Trim, hip length
- Airetica - 100% nylon 850 fill European grey goose down (170 g - M)
- Coreloft 100 and 140 insulation (100 g/m2 and 140 g/m2)
ARC'TERYX TRIM FIT: These trim fitting pieces share motion-friendly traits with the Arc'teryx Athletic Fit, but are patterned with lower volume for reduced bulk. Arc'teryx trim fit styles are sized for a base layer and a trim synthetic or down filled mid-layer. Check out the size guide to learn how to calculate your body measurements before selecting a size.
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.