Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Arc'teryx Men's Cerium SV Hoody is an insulated jacket for dry, cold weather while snowshoeing, climbing, hiking, and more. The Cerium SV Hoody is the warmest in the Cerium line and SV stands for severe, so you can take on the cold while it warms your core. The 850 fill European grey goose down insulates most of the jacket, while Coreloft is placed in areas where moisture may build up. The outer shell is Airetica, a 100% nylon material, which protects the down and Coreloft, has a soft feel, and is coated with a durable water repellent finish to repel water. The large hood is helmet compatible and you can pull the zipper all the way up to tuck in against the wind. The included stuff sacks allows the Cerium SV to come along for all your trips, packing down small in case of emergency.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Men's Cerium SV Hoody
- Down Composite Mapping strategically places both down and synthetic insulation
- Lightweight yet durable face fabric with DWR finish repels moisture
- Adjustable, low profile, down insulated StormHood
- Two zippered hand pockets
- Internal zippered pocket, includes stuff sack
- Low profile, elasticized cuff at wrist layers easily
- Adjustable hem drawcord seals out cold
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Men's Cerium SV Hoody
- Weight: 15.3 oz / 435 g
- Fit: Trim, hip length
- Airetica - 100% nylon 850 fill European grey goose down (185 g - M)
- Coreloft 100 and 140 insulation (100 g/m2 and 140 g/m2)
ARC'TERYX TRIM FIT: These trim fitting pieces share motion-friendly traits with the Arc'teryx Athletic Fit, but are patterned with lower volume for reduced bulk. Arc'teryx trim fit styles are sized for a base layer and a trim synthetic or down filled mid-layer. Check out the size guide to learn how to calculate your body measurements before selecting a size.
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.