Moosejaw Staff Pick - Greg, Moosejaw Secret Headquarters
The Arc'teryx Men's Cerium SL Jacket is a light down jacket for fast climbing and hiking adventures and even traveling to new places. The Cerium is insulated with 850 fill power goose down for warmth, combined with a composite construction which places Coreloft (a synthetic insulation) at the shoulders, collar front, and wrists to deter moisture build-up. The SL stands for superlight, making this trim fit top the lightest down jacket in the series at 6.5 ounces. The hand pockets features low profile zippers and the whole jacket stuffs into the included stuff sack for travel, emergency use, and maybe even a quick nap. The Thisela nylon outer shell remains incredibly lightweight for its strength and is coated with a durable water repellent finish for the light rain or snow days. If you're looking for speed, the light weight Cerium SL certainly won't slow you down.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Men's Cerium SL Jacket
- Breathable and insulated backcountry technical jacket with great warmth-to-weight ratio
- Wind- and moisture-resistant Thisela™ outer face fabric
- Thisela™ is a very stable and incredibly lightweight 7D ripstop taffeta that offers and excellent strength-to-weight ratio
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Lightweight down jacket is both extremely compressible and packable
- Down Composite Mapping strategically places Coreloft™ synthetic insulation in areas where moisture may buildup and down in areas for maximum warmth
- Coreloft™ is lightweight, breathable, thermally efficient, compressible, and has excellent loft retention. So versatile.
- Low profile collar is insulated and features a chin guard
- Full front zip with chin guard
- Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab when wearing gloves
- Elastic cuffs help keep out the wind and elements
- Elasticized rear hem hugs the body and helps seals out cold drafts
- Pair of hand pockets with zipper closure
- Includes a stuff sack for super easy packing
- Lightest weight Arc'teryx down jacket filled with their 850 white goose down
- Backcountry specialist jacket makes a great mid layer in cool, dry conditions
- Ideal jacket for climbing, hiking and trekking, travel, and commuting
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Men's Cerium SL Jacket
- Weight: 185 grams / 6.5 oz
- Fit: Trim fit
- Length: Hip Length
- Thisela 100% nylon / 1.9 oz/yd2, 20g/m2 face fabric
- Coreloft 40 (40 g/m2) insulation
- Coreloft 100 (100 g/m2) insulation
- 850 fill European grey goose down
ARC'TERYX TRIM FIT: These trim fitting pieces share motion-friendly traits with their Athletic Fit, but are patterned with lower volume for reduced bulk. Arc'teryx trim fit styles are sized for a base layer and a trim synthetic or down filled mid-layer. Check out the size guide to learn how to calculate your body measurements before selecting a size.
ARC'TERYX CERIUM COLLECTION: Cerium jackets and vests are streamlined, lightweight goose down filled garments made of a composite construction to provide warmth where it is needed most, and offer a high warmth-to-weight ratio.
ARC'TERYX SL: These Super Light styles use the lightest weight materials available to provide high weather protection, performance and/or packability, while maintaining the right amount of durability.
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.