Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Arc'teryx Men's Cerium LT is the jacket I am most anticipating this winter. Weighing a slight 8.6 oz, this is the lightest piece in Arc'teryx's down collection. This super warm mid-layer strategically maps down and synthetic insulation to utilize the natural benefits of both. Coreloft™ synthetic insulation, which keeps you warm even when wet, is placed in moisture-prone areas (hem, collar, sleeves and underarms) and the core is stuffed with 850 fill goose down. When using the Cerium LT as a pillow, I'll have to make sure to keep a synthetic zone in my drool-heavy areas. Lightweight and compressible, this jacket effortlessly adds versatility to your layer system or on its own in cool, dry conditions.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Men's Cerium LT Jacket
- Down Composite Mapping strategically places both down and synthetic insulation inside jacket
- Lightweight yet durable face fabric with DWR finish repels moisture
- Collar height provides warmth, layers easily
- Two zippered hand pockets, stuff sack included in pocket
- Low profile, elasticized cuff layers easily Elasticized rear hem
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Men's Cerium LT Jacket
- Weight: 8.6 oz / 245 g
- Fit: Trim, hip length
- Airetica - 100% nylon
- 850 fill European goose down (84 g) (M)
- Coreloft 80 and 100 insulation (80 g/m2 and 100 g/m2)
ARC'TERYX TRIM FIT: These trim fitting pieces share motion-friendly traits with the Arc'teryx Athletic Fit, but are patterned with lower volume for reduced bulk. Arc'teryx trim fit styles are sized for a base layer and a trim synthetic or down filled mid-layer. Check out the size guide to learn how to calculate your body measurements before selecting a size.
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.