The Arcteryx Men's Caden Jacket is a fully-featured, durable Whiteline GORE-TEX® Pro shell geared towards high mountain snowsports. Don't you find it strange that we go way up into the mountains and then slide down them on planks and boards? No? Me neither, it's awesome. I wish I were sliding down a mountain on a board right now. GORE-TEX® Pro membrane is fully waterproof and highly breathable (with pit-zips) to control your body temperature and moisture levels throughout rigorous activity. The Storm Hood is helmet compatible and adjustable to limit your face-exposure. To further block snow, the Caden jacket's powder skirt has gripper elastic and can fasten to specific ski pants. A hidden Recco® reflector gives you added avalanche safety.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Men's Caden Jacket
- Highly breathable GORE-TEX Pro Shell
- WaterTight Vislon front zip, and pit zippers
- Full protection Storm Hood fits over helmet and is designed to rotate with your head
- Internal mesh dump pocket, zippered hand pocket, two chest pockets, sleeve pocket
- Powder skirt with Slide and Loc attachment
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Men's Caden Jacket
- Weight: (M): 17.8 oz / 604 g
- Fit: Expedition with e3D
- N80p-x GORE-TEX Pro Shell
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.