The Arc’teryx Men’s Beta AR Pant is a waterproof pant that is lightweight and packable for all four seasons. The three quarter length zipper provides easy on and off while still wearing your boots, while still being WaterTight. Gore-Tex Pro Shell fabric keeps you dry in whatever type of nasty weather is thrown your way. The knees, seat, and lower legs are reinforced for the bumps on the mountain or muddy trail. Gusseted crotch provides all day comfort and ease of movement. My favorite is the instep patches, simple protection against boots, crampons, and the like.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Men's Beta AR Pant
- Highly breathable GORE-TEX Pro Shell, light, supple N40r-X face fabric on front legs, hardwearing N80p-X face fabric in high wear areas
- 3/4 length WaterTight side separating zipper ensures easy removal over boots and crampons
- Zippered snap fly with adjustable webbing belt
- Single zippered hip pocket
- Keprotec instep patch protects against edges, crampons and boots, Cordura PowderCuffkeeps snow out, lace hooks secures pants to boots
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Men's Beta AR Pant
- Weight: 18.1 oz / 515 g
- Fit: Athletic with e3D
- N40r-X GORE-TEX Pro Shell
- N80p-X GORE-TEX Pro Shell Keprotec, Cordura
ARC'TERYX ATHLETIC FIT: The Arc'teryx Athletic Fit garments are considered their "standard" fit and feature complex patterns that utilize anatomical shaping and gussets to enhance motion and eliminate any excess bulk. Athletic fit styles are trimmer than Arc'teryx relaxed fit styles, but still offer room for a base layer, a light fleece mid-layer, and a synthetic or down filled mid-layer. Put simply, their Athletic Fit should fit true to size, but be sure to check out the size guide to learn how to calculate your body measurements before selecting a size.
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.