Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Arc'teryx Men's Atom hoody is easily the most owned jacket here at Moosejaw. With good reason (and not just the fact that it's made of tons and tons of atoms). The Atom SV is a durable mid-layer that can function as an outer layer. Featuring Coreloft™ synthetic insulation in the torso, arms and hood, and tricot side panels and underams, this cold weather jacket offers ample warmth while minimizing bulk and maximizing mobility, all in a lightweight package. So wear it around the city, wear it up the trail, wear it on the mountain tops; you'll be happy you brought it. All my coworkers sure are (you can tell by the way they constantly chest bump each other).
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Men's Atom SV Hoody
- Light, durable and wind resistant face fabric withstands abrasion and wear while DWR finish repels moisture
- Warm and resilient synthetic Coreloft insulation
- Insulated StormHood
- Two zippered hand pockets, internal chest pocket with zipper
- Jersey knit stretch cuffs fit comfortably over hands
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Men's Atom SV Hoody
- Weight: 16.8 oz / 475 g
- Fit: Athletic, hip length
- Gossamera - 100% nylon Coreloft 100 insulation (100 g/m2)
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.