The Men's Atom MX Jacket by Arcteryx features warm synthetic insulation on the upper torso and arms, while durable Polartec Power Stretch fleece on the side panels and forearms provide mobility and superior abrasion resistance. Designed for the core user, the bottom 1/4 of the jacket is lightly insulated with brushed tricot for sleek layering under a harness or hipbelt. A wind and moisture resistant outer shell extends stand-alone usability.
DECENT FEATURES of the Arcteryx Men's Atom MX Jacket
We are not able to ship Arcteryx products outside the US because of that other thing. We are not able to ship Arcteryx products outside the US because of that other thing. We are not able to ship Arcteryx products outside the US because of that other thing.
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Wind resistant
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps bead water from fabric surface
- Composite materials
- Articulated elbows
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Soft brushed lined collar
- Full front zip with wind flap
- Internal chest pocket
- Vislon front zip
- Drop back hem
- Tricot lined waist
- Laminated cuffs
- Weight: Medium: 9.7 oz / 276 g
- Fit: Athletic fit, Hip Length
- Materials: 60 gm/m2 Coreloft insulation, Polartec Power Stretch with Hard face Technology, Luminara-nylon weave fabric with wind and water repellant coating
- Style: Jackets Insulated Shell
- Activity: Alpine Climbing / Ice Climbing
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.