The Arc'teryx Men's Atom LT Vest is a lightweight vest for warming your core through cold weather hiking, skiing, and more backcountry fun. The Atom LT is at home over a base layer in cool weather and rocks as a mid-layer under your hardshell. The 60 grams of CoreLoft insulation is a polyester fiber built to compress down small and maintain loft when the cold rolls in. A durable Tinthan fabric, 100% nylon protects the insulation as well as your center and is coated with a durable water repellent finish for water resistance. Polartec has lended it's Power Stretch with Hardface fabric to the side panels, providing stretch for movement as well as much needed breathability as you hike further, ski harder, and play more than the day before.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Men's Atom LT Vest
- Lightweight wind resistant face fabric with DWR finish
- Warm and resilient synthetic Coreloft insulation
- Low profile, stretch side panels provide a trim fit and ventilation
- Soft brushed insulated collar layers easily
- Two hand pockets with zippers, internal chest pocket with zipper
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Men's Atom LT Vest
- Weight: 7.9 oz / 225 g
- Fit: Trim, hip length
- Luminara - 100% nylon Polartec
- Power Stretch with Hardface technology - 88% polyester, 12% spandex
- Coreloft 60 insulation (60 g/m2)
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.