The Arc'teryx Men's Atom LT Pant is an insulated pant for warmth on cold weather alpine trips. The trim fit of the Atom LT pants wraps your lower half with Coreloft 60 insulation, trapping air efficiently while remaining lightweight, compressible, and hydrophobic. The outer nylon fabric is 20D mechanical stretch nylon rip stop for abrasion resistance, remains lightweight and provides wind resistance. The pant can be compressed small into your pack until you arrive at camp and need extra insulation during low-activity, or used as an additional outer layer when the cold really kicks up along the trail. The full length side zippers make it easy to pull on or off without removing your boots, saving time and precious warmth. Your legs will be so pumped about this purchase as them temps fall further with altitude and darkness.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Men's Atom LT Pant
- Light, soft face fabric has DWR finish to repel moisture and good air permeability for active use
- Warm and resilient synthetic Coreloft insulation
- Fully articulated knees and seat for optimal range of motion
- Fully separating side zippers with laminated windflap allow for easy removal over boots and crampons
- Stuffs into its own hanging pocket for easy storage
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Men's Atom LT Pant
- Weight: 11.6 oz / 330 g
- Trim fit
- Tinthan - 100% nylon
- Coreloft 60 insulation (60 g/m2)
ARC'TERYX TRIM FIT: These trim fitting pieces share motion-friendly traits with the Arc'teryx Athletic Fit, but are patterned with lower volume for reduced bulk. Arc'teryx trim fit styles are sized for a base layer and a trim synthetic or down filled mid-layer. Check out the size guide to learn how to calculate your body measurements before selecting a size.
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.