Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Arc’teryx Men’s Alpha SV CZ Bib is a waterproof bib for tackling hardcore ice and alpine climbs. The bib comes up to the chest, blocking drafts and snow from coming in. The Alpha is made with Gore-Tex Pro fabric, to keep wet, severe weather out and lightweight enough so they’re not a burden. Keprotec at the instep extends the life of the pant against sharp edges and crampons and a boot hook keeps the cuffs in place. The athletic fit keeps the garment closer to your body to prevent snagging while a gusseted crotch and articulated knees and seat make sure you can still move properly. My favorite part of these bibs is right in the name, CZ, for through-the-crotch zip. Quick and easy access solves so many issues when nature calls.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Men's Alpha SV CZ Bib
- Hard wearing nylon plain weave N80p-x face fabric delivers long term performance
- Very durable N155p-x in high wear areas
- Athletic e3D patterning provides room for three layers while facilitating movement
- WaterTight zipper through the crotch accommodates harness
- Upper stretch woven bib fits snug and has two large bellowed chest pockets
- Removable Internal LegWrap strap for crampon snag prevention, Keprotech instep protection, grommets at the hem boots and a tuck-away boot lace hook
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Men's Alpha SV CZ Bib
- Weight: (M): 20.3 oz / 575 g
- Fit: Athletic with e3D, trim lower leg
- N80p-x Gore-Tex Pro 3L
- N155p-x Gore-Tex Pro 3L, reinforcements
- Fortius 1.0
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.