The Arc'teryx Men's Alpha SL Hybrid Jacket is a reinforced lightweight shell for alpine climbing and trekking. The majority of the Alpha SL Hybrid is made with Gore-Tex Paclite, to protect you from rain and snow while keeping the weight down. The Hybrid gets its name due to a combination of another fabric within, Gore-Tex 3L Pro Shell. The Pro Shell fabric is placed at high wear areas to reinforce and provide a little beefiness. Your high wear areas include the shoulders (to protect against pack straps), and at the zippers. This results in a lightweight, breathable jacket that can pack down small for staying in your bag on nice days. The helmet compatible StormHood can be cinched down without losing peripheral vision and a short brim keeps rain out of your eyes. Get ready for your next speed run.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Men's Alpha SL Hybrid Jacket
- Very compact, lightweight Gore-Tex fabric with Paclite fabric technology body reinforced with Gore-Tex 3L in high wear areas
- Athletic e3D patterning provides room for three layers while facilitating movement
- Helmet-compatible Storm Hood rotates without blocking vision
- WaterTight pit zippers permit rapid ventilation; two hand pockets
- Hem drawcords prevent updrafts and heat loss
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Men's Alpha SL Hybrid Jacket
- Weight: (M): 12.9 oz / 366 g
- Fit: Athletic with e3D, hip length
- N40r Gore-Tex fabric with Paclite product technology
- N40p-x Gore-Tex 3L reinforcements
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.