Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
Oh boy oh boy, Arc'teryx jackets. Every product description writer's dream. All of them are so expertly built with such attention to detail that I will never be at a loss for words. The Men's Alpha LT Jacket is no exception. This hard shell is constructed of GORE-TEX® Pro Shell, a light, breathable and durable 3-layer material. Great on its own around the campfire or on belay (the HemLock feature will keep it in place while wearing a harness) the Alpha LT also makes an incredible outer layer in cold Winter conditions (pit-zips will prevent overheating). It has an anatomical shape that makes the whole thing fit like a glove. It's like a full-body glove.... perfect fit, full coverage, extreme protection.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Men's Alpha LT Jacket
- Nylon, plain weave N40p-X exterior is a supple and lightweight face for high performance GORE-TEX Pro Shell 3L
- Athletic e3D patterning provides room for three layers while facilitating movement
- Helmet-compatible StormHood rotates without blocking vision
- WaterTight pit zippers permit rapid ventilation; two hand pockets, one internal pocket
- Hem drawcords and HemLock removable inserts prevent jacket from slipping out from underneath harness
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Men's Alpha LT Jacket
- Weight: 13.5 oz / 382 g
- Fit: Athletic with e3D, hip length
- N40P-X GORE-TEX Pro Shell 3L
ARC'TERYX ATHLETIC FIT: The Arc'teryx Athletic Fit garments are considered their "standard" fit and feature complex patterns that utilize anatomical shaping and gussets to enhance motion and eliminate any excess bulk. Athletic fit styles are trimmer than Arc'teryx relaxed fit styles, but still offer room for a base layer, a light fleece mid-layer, and a synthetic or down filled mid-layer. Put simply, their Athletic Fit should fit true to size, but be sure to check out the size guide to learn how to calculate your body measurements before selecting a size.
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.