The Arc'teryx Men's Alpha FL Jacket is a super light jacket for alpine adventures. The FL stands for fast and light, so you don't need to worry about weight as you're climbing high up the mountain. The Gore-Tex Pro 3L fabric is super compressible (stuff sack included) so you can pack it away when the weather is being kind. Once the snow or rain starts, it's waterproof and highly breathable to get you up the mountain comfortably. The Alpha FL has the essentials only, a single chest pocket allows you to keep an essential or two close by. The harness HemLock feature ensures the jacket won't move and twist when underneath a harness. The adjustable hood is helmet-compatible and also protects your chin from harsh winds.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Men's Alpha FL Jacket
- Nylon, plain weave N40p-X exterior is supple and lightweight; high performance GORE-TEX Pro Shell 3L features 8mm seam tape where possible for improved performance and less bulk
- Trim fit with e3D adds mobility yet keeps fit close to enhance breath ability; improves line of vision to see the gear on your harness
- Helmet-compatible Storm Hood
- Water Tight zipper with flap increases weather protection
- Single external chest pocket Included stuff sack has a clip-in webbing loop
- Two piece Hemlock inserts work with hem drawcord to prevent jacket from slipping out from underneath a harness
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Men's Alpha FL Jacket
- Weight: 13.8 oz / 310 g
- Fit: Trim with e3D, hip length
- N40p-X GORE-TEX Pro Shell 3L
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.